Born16 SEP 1964 – Rest06 DEC 2022
Dr Jasintha Anton De Madonsa(Nee Kandasamy)MBBS, MD Age 58
It is with great sorrow that we announce the passing of Dr. Jasintha in Colchester, UK on December 06, 2022, at the age of 58. She was born in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka and lived in Jaffna, Sri Lanka, and Colchester, UK.
Beloved wife of Anton De Madonsa Rajendram and caring mother of Roxana and Regan,
Precious eldest daughter of late Kandasamy and Rita,
Adored daughter-in-law of late Rajendram and late Philomina,
Treasured sister of Raveendra (Canada) and Dr. Jamuna (USA),
Dearest sister-in-law of Chithra (Canada), Dayan (USA), Rajakumar (UK), Madona (UK),
Loving aunt of Keerthenan, Jayanthan, Saraniya, Gavin, Dr. Adrian, Aaron.
Dr. Jasintha was a medical graduate of the University of Jaffna and a postgraduate of the University of Colombo. She was an alumnus of Vembadi Girls High School in Jaffna (1982 A/L).
This Notice is for Family and Friends.
Informed by: Family
- Sunday, 18 Dec 2022 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- R Gwinnell & Sons Memorials 112 Ipswich Rd, Colchester CO4 0AA, United Kingdom
- Monday, 19 Dec 2022 10:00 AM
- Home Dr. Jasintha’s Residence,6 Eden Drive, Colchester, CO4 6AY, UK
- Tuesday, 20 Dec 2022 11:00 AM
- St John Payne Church 21 Blackthorn Ave, Colchester CO4 3QD, United Kingdom
- Tuesday, 20 Dec 2022 1:00 PM
- Colchester Cemetery & Crematorium Mersea Rd, Colchester CO2 8RU, United Kingdom
Anton De Madonsa Rajendram – Husband
- Mobile : +447533742106
Raveendra Kandasamy(Ravi) – Brother
- Mobile : +14162300360
Dr. Jamuna Dayan – Sister
- Mobile : +13472875762